In the context of customer orders, I give lectures on a wide range of topics. Existing software knowledge about CMS systems and individual solutions will be professionally transferred to the target group. With my new systems, I independently research the functions and continue to bring this knowledge to customers and employees.
For statistical numbers or website evaluations, I prepare these numbers and explain these figures in context. From this, strategies for web projects, functions and software solutions can be derived.
Lectures and topics
- Optivo Newsletters Tool
- Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
- ResourceSpace Image Database Software
- Joomla 2.5. - 3.x Content Management
- Usedom App Backend Management
- SEO metrics, tools, strategies
- ACY Mailing Newsletter Component
- Fluid UI Mookups & amp; Wireframings
- Redmine Project and Task Management
- Creation Print data, resolutions, etc.
- Best practices - Google tracking Working with QR codes and tracking links